Spa Metal Free by Natural Chemistry
Helps Protect Against Metal StainingNatural Chemistry's Spa Metal Free deactivates metals commonly found in fill water like iron, copper, and other metals. These metals can cause staining, scaling, and discoloration of your hot tub & equipment. Spa Metal free should be used when refilling and/or topping up the water in your spa.
- Does not add phosphates
- Deactivates stain causing metals
- Will not affect water chemistry
- Compatible with all sanitizers and pool surfaces
- Can swim immediately after use
- 1 Liter bottle
- 1 Liter treats 3,400 gallons of spa water
- Recommended to dose weekly
Directions for use: This product is designed for use in properly balanced spa water.
Initial Dose: Add 1 capful (120mL) per 1,500 litres directly to spa water evenly around the edge immediately after initial fill and after each drain and refill.
Weekly Maintenance Dose: Add 30mL per 1,500 litres (one quarter of the large cap) weekly directly to spa water evenly around the edge
Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use with biguanides such as Baqua Spa