Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
8 Slices of Bread
2 Cups of Shredded leftover Turkey
1 cup of Prepared Gravy
1) Open the flame broiler of your grill. Start your grill on ''smoke'' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400°F.
2) Place a BBQ grill mat on the grates of your preheated grill and lay the shredded turkey evenly across the mat to reheat for about 10 minutes.
3) Prepare or reheat the gravy. You'll want to have the gravy warmed and ready as soon as the turkey is reheated and the bread is toasted.
4) Hold each slice of bread over the flame broiler to toast to your liking.
5) When all of your ingredients are hot, scoop 1/2 cup of the shredded turkey onto a piece of bread, generously cover with gravy and top with another piece of toasted bread. Serve immediately.