As we wrap up our 35th year in business, we'd like to take the time to thank each and every one of our customers that support our family business. Whether you're a new customer or you've been with us since the beginning, we appreciate you. Without you we wouldn't be where we are at today and we want to recognize that.
2017 was a very great year for the Hansen's crew. We learned a lot about what our abilities are as a company and what we can do to improve how we function as a team. We are taking what we've learned and implementing changes to better serve our customers while at the same time making sure we are taking care of our team so they are able to give you their best.
Here are some of the exciting things we are looking forward to in 2018:
Extra time off during the holidays.
- While we strive to meet the needs of all of our customers, we also have to take care of ourselves to give it our all. This year we have decided to stay closed January 1st - January 3rd so the retail crew can get a little extra R&R time. (We will be Open December 31st 11-2!)
Improved Water Rewards Program
- In 2017 we implemented our Water Rewards program that earns you free water tests with the accrual of pool and/or spa chemical purchases. In 2018 we are lowering the requirements from $75 to $50 for every $5 water test reward earned. This will help you earn your water test credits even faster!
Larger Selection in Patio Furniture
- We are bringing in even more furniture for 2018. This will include Telescope Casual, Ebel, and Gather Craft Furniture. We will have both in-stock merchandise along with the ability to custom order your furniture from Telescope & Ebel. Reminder: It takes 4-6 weeks for custom furniture to arrive. If you are interested in custom furniture this year - do not miss out on our Super Sale this Spring. Details to come.
- Saunas are BACK! We have brought back a series of Low-EMF Infrared Saunas along with traditional Steam Saunas. They are made by Finnleo, the leading manufacturer of Saunas. From custom built in saunas to pre-built models, we have them all!
Competitive Pricing In-store and Online
- We have always strived to have the highest quality and lowest prices around and 2018 will be no exception. We have worked extensively with our Buying Group and distributors to be able to offer you low pricing without having to give up quality. We will always meet or beat the competition when it comes to comparing products apples to apples.
- This is a big one for us. Over the years we have made it a point to involve ourselves with the Kenosha community and do what we can to help. In 2017 we were involved with the Rotary Club of Kenosha - West, KUSD Jazz Fest, Women & Children's Horizons, Veteran's Outreach, and Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha. We are going to be keeping up with our commitment to community involvement in 2018. We will be attending & sponsoring some new events this year - stay tuned!
We are looking forward to a fanstastic 2018 - and wish you nothing but happiness & health in the New Year.