Pro-Team Supreme Plus
- Easy to apply powdered formula
- Specialized water buffers to help with water balance
- Blended with corrosion inhibitors to help extend the life of equipment and pool components
- Added water clarifiers to give water a second to none look
- Unique formula that will not be affected by sunlight or evaporation. Typically once a season application.
- Compatibility with all surface types
- Compatibility with ALL forms of sanitizers, including mineral sanitizers and salt (chlorine) generators
- Chlorine consumption will decrease
- Water will feel softer regardless of your water hardness levels
- Gives water a beautiful sheen. Will make clear water appear even more crisp and clear
- Helps to maintain an ideal pH during the pool season. Perfect for pools using salt (chlorine) generators
- Reduces the amount of time between cleaning cycles. Regardless if you are using DE, Sand, or Cartridge filter systems
- Keeps equipment cleaner longer!
- Clean filter as needed and adjust water balance
- Apply product when pool is not in use and with pump running
- Minimum initial treatment is 2 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
- For long lasting results and the softest possible water, add the initial treatment is 3.5 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
- Apply in two equal doses at least 8 hours apart directly to the pool with the pump running
- No need to adjust the pH afterwards. Total alkalinity may increase slightly after use. If an increase occurs, wait 2 weeks before adjustment.
- Resume pool use 15 minutes after applying into the pool
- Levels of ProTeam Supreme Plus should be tested monthly and maintained at 30 to 50 ppm