PhosFree EXTRA STRENGTH by Natural Chemistry
Quickly Reduces High Phosphate Levels
Phosfree Extra Strength is specifically designed for high level phosphate removal. It works on both the filter and in the pool to ensure maximum phosphate removal.
Natural Chemistry PHOSFree Extra Strength reduces phosphate levels in your pool. Phosphates are the limiting nutrient for algae growth. Reduce phosphates to near zero and enjoy an algae Free pool! Natural Chemistry® unconditionally guarantees it.
- Easily maintains low levels of phosphates in even the largest volumes of water
- Specifically designed for high level phosphate removal
- no phosphate build-up
- reduces filter maintenance
- reduces vacuuming and cleaning
- reduced pool maintenance
- enhances any sanitizer program. compatible with : Chlorine, Baquacil, Nature 2, Pristine Blue, Bromine, Salt Water pools
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
- Clean or backwash filter.Make sure DE filters are properly cleaned and charged with DE before adding product.
- For phosphate levels over 1000ppb, add 32oz (1L) per 10,000 gallons. DO NOT add more than 48oz. (1.5L) at a time.
- Shake bottle well prior to application. With circulation pump running, add the recommended dose to skimmer.
- Some clouding may occur. Run the pump and filter for 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning the filter.
- After 48 hours, vacuum to filter.
- Backwash or clean filter.
- Retest the phosphate level. Repeat steps 1-6 if necessary.
For DE & Cartridge Filters: Do not add more than 48oz (1.5L) at a time. If more than 48oz (1.5L) is needed to treat phosphate level, be sure to clean or backwash the filter between treatments.
Important: Retest water after each completed treatment. Repeat until phosphate level is below 100ppb.
NOTE: Algae must be treated prior to testing and treating phosphates. Chlorine must be under 5ppm before testing for phosphates.