Purges 400 Gallon Water Tub 4 Times (2 Oz)
Ahh Some hot tub cleaner is a unique and environmentally friendly gel formula that, when used as directed, removes the build-up of bio-fouling inorganics, oils, lotions, cosmetics, exfoliated skin and other contaminants – from the plumbing, jets, and shell of typical hot tubs and jetted bathtubs.
There are advantages to using less sanitizer in a small gallon vessel, especially if it’s located inside a home. Ahh-some Hot Tub and Jetted Bath Plumbing & Jet Cleaner was developed especially for “hot water” environments.
- Enjoy clearer water
- Water will look and smell fresh
- You can use much less sanitizer
- Water will feel soft and silky
- Heater element(s) will stay cleaner with minimum calcium build-up
- Operate pump(s) less per day, week, or month
- Spend less time on maintenance and more on enjoyment
For jetted tubs, at least 1/2 teaspoon of gel is required per purge, no matter the size of your tub. For hot tubs, use 1 teaspoon of gel for every 125 gallons. Wipe off any excess gunk or grime from the tub surface after purge to complete the cleaning process.